Le 22 janvier 2017, 02:42 dans Humeurs • 0
Will you do some maintenance work for your car? Or, are you willing to do some maintenance work for your car?
In early 2015, Nexiq Technologies discontinued the “tried and true” original Nexiq USB Link. This adapter had been around for around 7 years, and was wildly popular. One of the main reasons that the Nexuq USB Link became so popular was because of their distribution. Nexiq is 100% owned by Snap On, so between the large marketing spends, industry trade shows, and Snap On tool trucks, Nexiq has an unmatched distribution network. The other large source of their distribution comes from formal truck dealerships, as Nexiq is the recommended product for various truck manufacturers such as International, Freightliner, and many others.
The USB-Link 2, the next generation vehicle interface from NEXIQ Technologies, has arrived. Dependable and rugged, the new USB-Link 2 is five times faster than its predecessor. It has sixteen times more random access memory than the old USB-Link, and it supports heavier bus loads on simultaneous channels.
It also includes a new Bluetooth* module with an enhanced data rate to support wireless communication (500 b/s J1939). For even more reliability, we've upgraded the USB connector to a more robust, automotive grade connector with a latching mechanism. The USB-Link 2 is compatible with a wide range of OEM software applications.
· Latching USB Cable (Part # 404032)
· 6 and 9 pin Deutsch Adapter (Part # 493148)
· storage case
· Class 1 Bluetooth provides up to 100 feet of wireless freedom.
· Flexible configuration supports wired or wireless connectivity.
· Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
· Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection.
· Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support.
· Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports.
· Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector.
· No messy cables to untangle or get in the way with Bluetooth.
· Easy portability increases flexibility.
· May be used with desktop PC or laptop.
I think,it can help you for know more about your car,and make more convenience.
If you have any question, you can click the below, you can get more information with it.